This plugin collects performance statistics from a Redis instance using the Redis API.
Meter version 4.2 or later must be installed.
The Redis plugin version 2.6 or later supports the following Operating Systems.
To install the plugin
- From the top right of the screen, perform one of the following actions:
Click> Data Collection, select the TrueSight meter, and select the Sources tab.
- Click > Configure Sources.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the source system which has the TrueSight meter on which you want to install the plugin.
- Click the name of the source to view source details.
- Select the Plugins tab.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the plugin you want to install.
Click + Install to start the installation.
|Host||The redis hostname.|
|Port||The redis port.|
|Password||Password to the redis server.|
|PollInterval||Interval (in milliseconds) to query the redis server.|
|Source||The source to display in the legend for the REDIS data.|
|Redis Connected Clients||Number of client connections (excluding connections from slaves)|
|Redis Key Hits||Number of successful lookup of keys in the main dictionary|
|Redis Key Misses||Number of failed lookup of keys in the main dictionary|
|Redis Keys Expired||Total number of key expiration events|
|Redis Key Evictions||Number of evicted keys due to maxmemory limit|
|Redis Connections Received||Total number of connections accepted by the server|
|Redis Commands Processed||Total number of commands processed by the server|
|Redis Used Memory||Percentage of server memory used for the Redis instance|