Diskuse Summary plugin
This plugin scans one or more devices/drives for available disk space as a percentage.The most used disk will be reported as the measurement. Although per-disk / per-server graphs may be more complete this plugin aims to help target potential problems as concisely as possible.
Meter 4.2 or later must be installed.
The Diskuse Summary plugin supports the following Operating Systems.
To install the plugin
- From the top right of the screen, perform one of the following actions:
Click> Data Collection, select the TrueSight meter, and select the Sources tab.
- Click > Configure Sources.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the source system which has the TrueSight meter on which you want to install the plugin.
- Click the name of the source to view source details.
- Select the Plugins tab.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the plugin you want to install.
Click + Install to start the installation.
|Disk Name||The name of the disk to be appended to the hostname to display in the legend for the Disk Use Summary data."|
|Mount Point||The mounted point to check for free space. (either this or the Mounted device need to be set for the plugin to function properly)|
|Device||The mounted device to check for free space. (either this or the Mount Point directory need to be set for the plugin to function properly)|
|Poll Interval||How often to poll for metrics|
|Disk Use Summary||The percentage of disk used for the given mounted disk|