CPU Core plugin
This plugin reports the CPU utilization of each CPU core individually.Each core is a separate source so when graphed, the legend will display the host name, or the source provided in the plugin configuration, followed by "-CN" where N is the core number.
Meter 4.2 or later must be installed.
The CPU Core plugin supports the following Operating Systems.
To install the plugin
- From the top right of the screen, perform one of the following actions:
Click> Data Collection, select the TrueSight meter, and select the Sources tab.
- Click > Configure Sources.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the source system which has the TrueSight meter on which you want to install the plugin.
- Click the name of the source to view source details.
- Select the Plugins tab.
- Use the search box or scroll through the page to find the plugin you want to install.
Click + Install to start the installation.
|Per core CPU utilization||Per core CPU utilization|