Collecting event data from TrueSight Operations Management
TrueSight Operations Management gets data from various sources and the events are viewed using the TrueSight Presentation Server. Get these events into TrueSight Intelligence for analysis.
Before you begin
The following TrueSight Operations Management components must be installed and running:
Product Supported versions TrueSight Presentation Server 10.7.00 and later TrueSight Infrastructure Management 10.7.00 and later
- The connection from the TrueSight Presentation Server to TrueSight Intelligence should be functional.
- The TrueSight Intelligence component must be added in TrueSight Presentation Server.
- Set the TrueSight Intelligence data filter (optional) to select specific applications and severity of events to be sent to TrueSight Intelligence.
To add the TrueSight Intelligence component in TrueSight Presentation Server
To filter the event data in TrueSight Presentation Server
Viewing and analyzing TrueSight Presentation Server data in TrueSight Intelligence
If you added the TrueSight Intelligence component and did NOT configure the data filter
- By default, event data for all Applications is sent to TrueSight Intelligence, and an App is created for each corresponding Application.
- By default, only event data with Critical severity is sent to TrueSight Intelligence.
If you added the TrueSight Intelligence component and configured the data filter
- Event data for the selected Applications is sent to TrueSight Intelligence, and an App is created for each corresponding Application.
- Event data for the selected severity option is sent to TrueSight Intelligence. For example, minor, major, major and above, and so on.