Enabling integration with BMC Helix Knowledge Management
As an administrator, you can use BMC Helix Knowledge Management by ComAround as one of the search providers for chatbot. You must specify the BMC Helix Knowledge Management and BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced credentials for this integration.
Before you begin
- Make sure that you have purchased the BMC Helix Knowledge Management license and have the following credentials:
- ComAround knowledge URL
- ComAround subscription ID
- ComAround user name and password
- Make sure you have added BMC Helix Digital Workplace Advanced client application credentials.
To add BMC Helix Knowledge Management credentials in chatbot
- Log in to BMC Helix Innovation Studio and click Administration.
- Select Knowledge management > Knowledge configuration.
- On the Knowledge Configuration page, in ComAround Knowledge API endpoint URL, type the ComAround knowledge API URL.
- In Subscription ID, type the ComAround knowledge subscription ID.
- In User name, type the user name of the ComAround account.
- In Password, type the ComAround user password.
- To check whether BMC Helix Virtual Agent can connect to ComAround, click Test Connection.
- Click Save.
The BMC Helix Knowledge Management account is now integrated with BMC Helix Virtual Agent.
Where to go from here
If you want to include BMC Helix ITSM: Knowledge Management articles in the search results.
If you do not want to include BMC Helix ITSM: Knowledge Management articles in the search results.
|Defining a knowledge search provider for chatbot|