Service Request Overview dashboard
As a tenant administrator, editor, or viewer, use the Service Request Overview dashboard to see a high-level summary of service requests raised over a given period, as well as other statistics, such as:
- The total number of service requests, active requests, failed requests, closed requests, the average time taken to resolve each request, average age of requests, so on.
- The trend of service request closure by channels, and by days for BMC Helix ITSM and BMC Helix Business Workflows.
- The top ten intents requested by end-users in chatbot.
To view data in this dashboard, ensure that at least one service is present in BMC Helix ITSM.
Example: Service Request Overview dashboard
John, the service delivery manager, wants to know how many active and failed requests were logged the previous day. He accesses the Service Request Overview dashboard to get the data for the previous day.
The following image shows the Service Request Overview dashboard with sample data:
To view the dashboard
- Log into BMC Helix Dashboards.
- On the navigation pane, hover over Dashboards and click Browse.
- Click the Helix ITSM folder and then click Request Overview Dashboard.
To quickly open the dashboard from the home page, mark it as a favorite by using the star icon. Additionally, after you open a dashboard, it is available under Recently viewed dashboards on the home page.
Panels in the Service Request Overview dashboard
Provides a list of Organizations from BMC Helix ITSMwhose data you can view.
Select one or more organizations or select All to see data for all available organizations.
|Total Service Requests
Displays the total number of service requests raised for the selected Organization(s).
Displays the number of active service requests raised for the selected organizations.
Displays the total number of failed service requests for the selected organizations.
Displays the total number of closed service requests for the selected organizations.
|Avg. Fulfillment Time
Displays the average time taken to resolve individual service requests.
|Avg. Age of Request
Displays the average age of service requests.
|Channel vs Fulfillment
Displays the service request closure trends by channel.
This trend shows data for BMC Helix ITSM and BMC Helix Business Workflows.
|Top 10 Requested Services
Displays the the top ten services by type.
|Daily Request Fulfillment Trend
Displays the daily service request closure trends.
|Top 10 Intents - Chatbot
Displays the top ten intents requested by end users in chatbot.