The Administration section of the Helix Capacity Optimization Console provides a simple interface to carry out all administrative activities within the product. You can import data, establish warehousing policies, manage user accounts, and so on.
For information about how to administer BMC Helix Capacity Optimization, see the following topics:
- Managing users and access control
- Administering the Capacity Optimization environment
- Administering the Capacity Optimization components
- Installing capacity views
- Managing capacity views
- Defining and viewing chargeback information
- Configuring the business services view settings
- Installing Cloud Cost Control
- Managing the Cloud Cost Control settings
Was this page helpful? Yes No Submitting... Thank you
Log in or register to comment.