Adding and managing metric profiles
Creating a Metric profile
- An out-of-the-box profile, Global profile, is available on the Metric profiles page. This profile is used by all ETL modules by default, if a Custom Metric profile is not selected from the Collection level tab. The aging level is preconfigured for various System and Business Driver metrics that are part of the Global profile.
- A custom profile, Compatibility profile, is available on the Metric profiles page. This profile contains all metrics with level set to  Standard.
To create a new Metric Profile:
- Log in to the Helix Capacity Optimization Console.
- Navigate to Administration > DATA WAREHOUSE > Metric profiles.
- Click Add Metric Profile.
- Type the Profile name and Description.
- Click Save.
The Metric profiles page is displayed.
- Click the Profile name from the list.
The following tabs are available and can be used for various configurations:
- System Metrics - Use this tab to add System Metrics to the profile. For more information, see .
- Business Driver Metrics - Use this tab to add Business Driver Metrics to the profile. For more information, see .
- Aging Class mapping - Use this tab to change the mapping between the level defined for metrics and the Aging class. For more information on configuration options, see Adding and managing metric profiles.
- Click Save after you add metrics and define the mapping.
- Navigate to any of the Out-of-the-box ETLs and configure the Metric Profile that should be used from the Collection level tab.
Managing a Metric profile
Click to edit or click to delete a Metric profile.
If you delete custom metric profile(s) that are currently in use by one or more ETL modules, the ETL modules will default to using the Global profile. All the settings selected in the Collection level tab for the ETL modules will be reverted.