Monitoring key performance indicators and entities
As an operator, you can view key performance indicators and entities from all the integrated products on the Overview page of BMC Helix AIOps. The consolidated summary on the Overview page helps you to quickly visualize and assess the health of your infrastructure environment. You can view the data and derive insights to accelerate the time to diagnose and resolve an issue.
The following key performance indicators and entities are displayed using widgets:
The Overview page displays the following information:
- Total number of open and closed events and the trend for the selected time filter.
- Total number of open and closed anomaly events and the anomaly event trend for the selected time filter.
- Total incidents and the incident trend for the selected time filter.
- Mean time to resolve (MTTR) incidents and the MTTR trend for the selected time filter.
- Noise reduction value in percentage and the noise reduction trend.
Time range selector. Click the arrow to change the time range. Select an absolute time range or a relative time range. In the absolute time range, you can add the start and end dates. In the relative time range, you can select a relative duration, for example, last 7 days, last 15 minutes, etc. By default, Last 24 hours is selected.
- The Services widget displays:
- Top 5 impacted services. If there are no top services, the widget does not display services data.
- Count of services categorized by impact severity.
- Pie chart showing the count of services categorized by severity.
- Health score for each of the top 5 impacted services. The higher the health score, the healthier is the service.
- Event trend for each of the top 5 impacted services.
- The Situations widget displays:
- Top 5 open situations. If there are no open situations, the widget does not display situations data.
- Count of events categorized by event status.
- Pie chart showing the count of events categorized by event status.
- Situation type (icon) and count for each of the top 5 open situations.
Where to go from here
Start monitoring services and situations in your environment: