BMC Helix Digital Workplace 23.3
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace 23.3
- BMC Helix Digital Workplace 22.1
BMC Helix Digital Workplace provides end users access to services, knowledge, and policies across lines of business such as IT, HR, Facilities, and more. End users can find what they need using their preferred device, from anywhere, at any time.
BMC Helix Digital Workplace provides administrators with straightforward, highly configurable ways to present the capabilities that end users need to be successful. They can easily customize the experience, via bundles, banners, virtual marketplaces, and more.
Learn what's new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and fixes and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page.
December 8, 2023
Enhancements available in 23.3:
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
Create catalog sections, service categories, services, bundles, and banners
Complete the deployment or post-deployment configurations to set up your system
Configure self-help resources, locations, and appointments
Set up users and groups, customize, enable features, send broadcasts, and more.
Integrate with other products.
Resolve common issues or errors, review logs, or contact Support.