This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the this page.icon on the top of
|December 5, 2017||Fix Pack 1 forthat adds the activation key requirement for the Real User Analyzer.|
|October 31, 2017||10.7.00.001: Fix Pack 1||Fix Pack 1 for TrueSight App Visibility and Synthetic Monitor 10.7.00.|
|August 2, 2017||Linux users in a high-availability environment must wait for the upcoming fix pack before upgrading to 10.7.|
|March 28, 2017||10.7.00 enhancements|
Enhancements available in this release:
To create a PDF version of the 10.7.00 release notes, click here.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.