As the application specialist, you can integrate App Visibility Manager with Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition to access code-level diagnostics data about a transaction from a monitored browser session.
Together, passive end-user experience monitoring and application diagnostics enable your organization to perform the following functions to decrease mean time to repair and increase customer satisfaction:
- Monitor the performance and availability of web applications in real time
- Diagnose and resolve application, performance, and availability problems
Perform the tasks in the following sections:
Before you begin
Install the following products:
- Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition components
- the App Visibility Manager components
For an overview of the installation process, see the topic.
You must with the TrueSight Presentation Server.
To configure integration in the Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition
Perform the following procedures to configure the App Visibility Manager with Real End User Experience Monitoring Software Edition.
Step 1: Add an application visibility server to connect the system to your portal
- In the Real User Analyzer, select Administration > Integration > Application Visibility Servers.
- Select the Add Application Visibility server hyperlink.
Enter the URI of the App Visibility portal (or the high-availability load balancer) according to the following syntax, and click Save.
Step 2: Verify that the Real User Analyzer receives App Visibility custom fields
- In the Real User Analyzer, open the Reference Lists page.
- In the Object custom fields section, click Trace (object-level).
If App Visibility agents for Java or .NET are active, and if the integration is set up correctly, several Trace IDs are displayed a few minutes after the integration setup.
You can now drill down from the Session Browser to the Single Session view and Single Page view.
If a details icon trace details are available in the TrueSight console for the specific transaction. If the icon is absent, then trace details are not available.is displayed in the App.Visibility column, then