To perform this procedure, you must have Operator-level access, or higher.
In the Real User Analyzer or Real User Collector interface, point to the Administration > Data flow settings, and then click Custom fields.
- On the Action menu of a custom field you want to delete, click Delete field.
Alternatively, to delete all user-defined custom fields, click Delete all user-defined fields on the Action menu on top of the page.
- Click OK.
Deleting a custom field can affect related system entities. For example:
- The custom field is removed from the list of exportable fields.
- Its grammar identifier is removed from the Filter library.
- Its associated session token locator is removed.
- Its associated reference list is removed.
- Its associated extraction rules are removed.
- Traffic continues, but any filter using the custom field grammar identifier is marked invalid. For example, if a certain Watchpoint has the deleted custom field in its filter, then this Watchpoint stops working. A recovery page appears and you can correct or ignore the problem.