Page storage rules specify which pages the system must store. The system applies these rules to incoming requests. If no explicit rules match a page, the system applies the default rule. To perform this procedure, you must have Operator-level access, or higher.
In the Real User Analyzer component, point to Administration > Data flow settings, and then click Session data storage.
- On the Action menu of the Apply following page storage rules to resulting traffic section, click Add.
- In the Name box, type a name for the page storage rule.
- In the Expression box, enter a filter to define which page needs to be matched to this rule, or click Build a filter expression and use the Expression builder tool.
- Select one of the following options:
- Store: Stores pages to match your rule.
- Discard: Discard pages that match your rule.
- In the Orderlist, perform one of the following actions:
- To add this filter to the end of the list of page storage rules, select Append.
- To insert your new rule at a specific point in the list, click the position that you want for the new rule.
- Click Save.
Enabling and disabling session data storage
Changing the execution order of storage rules
Configuring object data storage