Create object storage rules to specify which objects the system must store. The system applies these rules to incoming requests. If no explicit rules match an object, the system applies the default rule. To perform this procedure, you must have Operator-level access, or higher.
In the Real User Analyzer component, point to Administration > Data flow settings, and then click Session data storage.
- On the Action menu of the Then apply following object storage rules to resulting traffic section, click Add.
- In the Name box, type a name for the object storage rule.
- In the Expression box, enter a filter to define, which object needs to be matched to this rule, or click Build a filter expression and use the Expression builder tool.
- Select one of the following options:
- Store: Stores objects to match your rule.
- Discard: Discard objects that match your rule.
- In the Order list, perform one of the following actions:
- To add this filter to the end of the list of object storage rules, select Append.
- To insert your rule at a specific point in the list, click the position that you want for the new rule.
- Click Save.
Changing the execution order of storage rules
Configuring page data storage