This task describes how to run a report on a selected process.
To Report on a Selected Process
- Double-click the PROCESS application container.
- Access the PROCESS_PRESENCE application menu as described in Accessing KM Commands and InfoBoxes.
- Select Manage List of Monitored Processes from the pop-up menu. The Manage List of Monitored Processes dialog box is displayed.
- In the Process List group box, highlight the process for which you want to run a report.
- In the Actions group box, select the Report on Selected Process option, and click OK.
The Report on Process Name dialog box is displayed. This dialog box displays the monitoring attributes that were set for the process. In addition, the dialog box displays the number of process instances running on the local host, and the total number of process instances running within the host group.
- Click Close.
The Report on Process Name dialog box closes, and the Manage List of Monitored Processes dialog box is displayed.
Using the PATROL KM for UNIX for Process Monitoring