This task describes how to stop monitoring a process.
- Double-click the PROCESS application container.
- Access the PROCESS_PRESENCE application menu as described in Accessing KM Commands and InfoBoxes.
- Select Manage List of Monitored Processes from the pop-up menu.
The Manage List of Monitored Processes dialog box is displayed.
- In the Process List group box, select the process you want to delete.
- In the Actions group box, select Delete Selected Process, and click OK.
A confirmation message appears.
- Click Yes to close the confirmation message.
The Manage List of Monitored Processes dialog box refreshes, and the process is removed from the list of monitored processes.