This task describes how to turn the debugging feature on and off for the DISK application discovery process.
Before you begin
This debug command provides the following information about the DISK discovery process.
- Access rates
- Reads per second
- Writes per second
- Amount of data processed
- Kilobytes read per second
- Kilobytes written per second
- Transactions service
- Average number of transactions waiting for service
- Average number of transactions actively being serviced
- Average service time in milliseconds
To Turn Debugging On/Off for DISK Discovery
- Access the UNIX OS application menu as described in Accessing KM Commands and InfoBoxes.
Select Knowledge Module Admin > DISK Application > Toggle DISK Disc. Debug.
Depending upon the current debug state, BMC PATROL writes one of the following messages to the system output window. TRUE means that debug is turned on. FALSE means that debug is turned off.
CCYY0621151414 DISK debug set to TRUE
CCYY0621151414 DISK debug set to FALSE