This section describes the tasks that you can perform using Infrastructure Management. The following is a list of some preliminary tasks that you can perform:
Describes the various drawers in the navigation pane of the Operations Console, how to access these drawers, and the functionality of each of the drawers.
Describes how you can use the Operations Console to view the cloud objects and monitor their status.
Provides information designing and building a service model.
Describes how to execute remote actions.
Explains probable cause analysis and how to perform probable cause analysis on an event.
For other tasks, see the child pages in this section.
- Introducing the operator console
- Managing service levels
- Configuring and using remote actions
- Working with events
- Managing Views in the Views tab
- Generating reports
- Managing Infrastructure Management data collection and infrastructure
- Customizing graphs
- Determining the probable cause for an event
- Viewing events for cloud resources
- BMC TM ART hierarchy
- How SCOM maps to Infrastructure Management
- PATROL Top Processes
- Using Triage and Remediation Solution
- Using the BMC Event Adapters
- Using the SNMP Adapter Configuration Manager
- Using the operator console to monitor VMware vCloud Director objects