BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting is an advanced reporting platform. It uses the SAP® BusinessObjects Enterprise product as the host for BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server to administer and publish reports. BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting provides the following templates and sample reports:
- Impact report templates—display data based on a service's availability, failures, repairs and incidents, and the time related to each.
- Event report templates—display operator response time to an event, event counts, top event sources, and other event details.
- Performance reports—allows you to create ad hoc reports based on devices, instances, monitor metadata, and groups data.
- Event to incident correlation reports- display events based on the incident data from BMC Analytics for Business Service Management.
- Synthetic reports - display execution plan health and location comparison based on the data from BMC TrueSight App Visibility Server.
For information about installing and configuring TrueSight Operations Management Reporting, see the online technical documentation for BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting.
After you upgrade to Infrastructure Management 10.0.00 and integrate Infrastructure Management 10.0.00 with TrueSight Operations Management Reporting 10.0.00, you may encounter cell registration failures. To avoid these issues, see the KA408948 Knowledge Article.