BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting provides features to help you achieve your goals. The following table provides an outline of the features available to each user.
Goals and features
|Event/Impact Management Administrator|
- Perform administrative functions on servers and Monitoring tools
- Research escalated incidents to determine root cause and ensure resolution
- Determine based on service impact which events should be addressed and prioritize these events accordingly
|Network Operations User|
- Monitor and measure performance characteristics of systems (For example, disk usage, CPU usage)
- Customize the reports, change the formats, drill down through the information presented on the reports, and further analyze information as required.
- Use the pre-configured reports to monitor and analyze your event, impact and performance data.
- Generate cross functional reports joining Event, Impact and Performance data.
|Application Support Analyst|
Analyze an application health and user experience across different locations.