BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting 10.0
- BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting 11.3
- BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting 10.7
- BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting 10.0
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Frequently asked questions
This following FAQs provide answers to frequently asked questions (FAQs) about Operations Management Reporting.
Frequently asked questions about the documentation
The product name has been changed from BMC ProactiveNet Performance Management Reporting to BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting.
The following list describes what has been changed at a high level:
- Installation screens are updated to reflect BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting.
- Default installation directory name is changed to TrueSightOperationsManagementReporting.
- Service name is updated to BMCTrueSightOperationsManagementReportEngine.
- the bppmr_config command line utility is updated to TrueSightInfrastructureManagement_config.
- Universe name is updated to TrueSight_DataMart.lcmbiar.
- The create_BPPMR_user_tablespaces.sql script is renamed to create_TrueSightOperationsManagementReporting_user_tablespaces.sql.
The following table describes where you can find information previously provided in release notes.
Technical bulletins contained information delivered after a product was released, often in conjunction with a service pack or patch for that release.
Where to find information previously provided in a technical bulletin
Type of technical bulletin
Found here in
Contents of a service pack or patch and instructions particular to it
Placed in context throughout this space, but listed and linked to in.
Flashes contained urgent information about product issues and were delivered after a product is released. On docs.bmc.com, flashes are delivered in a topic under Release notes and notices. If this topic does not exist for a given product release, no urgent issues have been discovered for that release.
Most of the documentation for BMC TrueSight Operations Management Reporting 10.0 is added in this space. However, the spaces for the related products are:
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Depending on the number of topics included in the export, it might take several minutes to create the PDF. Once the export is complete, you can download the PDF.
Additional resources from BMC
The following BMC sites provide information outside of the TrueSight Operations Management Reporting documentation that you might find helpful:
- BMC Communities, Operations Management community (formerly known as ProactiveNet Performance Management
- Search the BMC Support Knowledge Base
- www.bmc.com information about Operations Management
This topic contains information about how to contact Customer Support and the support status for this and other releases.
Contacting Customer Support
If you do not have access to the web and you are in the United States or Canada, contact Customer Support at 800 537 1813. Outside the United States or Canada, select your country at Contact BMC to view local Support Contacts.