Central Server can fetch cloud topology from BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management. Central Server pushes cloud constructs to the appropriate Infrastructure Management Child Servers. This allows you to monitor cloud constructs provisioned by BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management.
To manage cloud topology in Infrastructure Management, perform the following procedures:
- Integrating BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management with Infrastructure Management after installing
- Integrating BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management with Infrastructure Management at a later stage
- Enabling cloud topology consuming in Infrastructure Management
- Starting and stopping cloud topology consuming
Consider the following conditions when consuming cloud topology:
- Twenty thousand devices and BMC Cloud Lifecycle Management topology components can be consumed on one BMC TrueSight Infrastructure Management Server.
- Consuming cloud topology supports one Central Server and five Child Servers.