The Business Transactions window displays aggregation statistics for various application entry points. Entry points include the following kinds of requests:
- Web requests (such as .../login.jsp or .../strartsServlet?action=logout)
- Requests from Java Message Service (JMS)
- Requests from Java Remote Method Invocation (RMI)
By default, the Business Transactions window displays transactions that have occurred in the last 15 minutes, sorted in descending order according to the duration (time).
To analyze business transaction diagnostics
Perform the following steps to pinpoint the transaction diagnostics you want to analyze:
- Filter the business transactions to a defined time period.
- Review the traces for a selected business transaction.
- (Optional) Access application servers that have business transactions within the defined time.
- Review the diagnostics data for a specific transaction instance.