BMC PATROL for Amazon Web Services 2.0
Accessing online Help
Online Help for KMs is no longer available from the following consoles:
- PATROL Central Operator – Microsoft Windows Edition
- PATROL Central Operator – Web Edition
- PATROL Console for Microsoft Windows
- PATROL Console for UNIX.
However, Online Help will continue to be available from the TrueSight Operations Management console and Central Monitoring Administration. For more information, see FAQs and additional resources.
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages
XML and HTML exports
If you require an export in XML or HTML format, contact us.
Concepts, architecture, deployment, planning, and system requirements.
Information about installing the product and migrating product data.
Monitor types and attributes in this solution.
Issues resolution, error messages, logs, and contacting Support.
Interface descriptions, using the product.
Steps to set up the Knowledge Module following installation.