Verify that the App Visibility server upgrade was successful by reviewing the log entries added during the upgrade, and examining the server processes and services.
Before you begin
You must have upgraded the App Visibility server components as described in Performing the App Visibility server upgrade or Performing the App Visibility server upgrade silently.
To verify that the App Visibility server upgrade was successful
- Access the adopserver_install_log.txt file, which is located in the %temp% directory (Windows) or /tmp directory (Linux).
- Check for warnings or errors. If no error messages are present, the installation was successful.
- According to what you have upgraded, verify that the App Visibility server components are running.
- Check for errors reported in the App Visibility log files in the following locations:
- Examine the portal status in the Components screen of the console.
Where to go from here
Add App Visibility to the TrueSight console, if you have not already done so.
Upgrade the App Visibility agents: