When you upgrade the Presentation Server to 10.1, the installer automatically backs up the installation and configuration files of the Presentation Server 10.0 installation in the following folder:
- (Microsoft Windows) installationDirectory\TrueSightPServer\truesightpserver_10.0.00
- (Linux) installationDirectory/TrueSightPServer/truesightpserver_10.0.00
The installer copies all the installation and configuration files of the Presentation Server 10.1 installation in the following folder:
- (Microsoft Windows) installationDirectory\TrueSightPServer\truesightpserver
- (Linux) installationDirectory/TrueSightPServer/truesightpserver
If the upgrade is not successful, perform the following steps to restore the earlier version of the Presentation Server:
- Stop the Presentation Server if it is running.
- Delete the new truesightpserver folder.
- Rename the truesightpserver_10.0.00 folder as truesightpserver.
(Microsoft Windows) Open regedit and edit the display version settings to
10.0.00stored in the following Windows registry key:
- Start the Presentation Server.
In a high availability deployment, if the upgrade is successful on the Primary server and fails on the Secondary server or the reverse, you must restore the earlier version of both Primary and Secondary servers.