This topic provides the procedure to upgrade the Presentation Server from version 10.0 to 10.1, or to apply a Fix Pack on 10.1. You can upgrade the Presentation Server using the silent upgrade procedure, as described in this topic, or you can upgrade using the upgrade wizard.
To upgrade the Presentation Server silently
- On a command line, navigate to the Disk1 folder in the installation file structure.
- Enter the following command:
- Once the upgrade is complete, review the Presentation Server installation log files located in the following directories:
- (Windows) C:\Users\Administrator\AppData\Local\Temp\truesightpserver_fixpack_log
- (Linux) /tmp/truesightpserver_install_log.txt
To upgrade the Presentation Server silently in a high availability deployment
- On the computer on which the existing version of the secondary Presentation Server is installed, open a CLI command prompt.
- Navigate to the (Windows) TrueSightPServer\truesightpserver\bin or (Linux) TrueSightPServer/truesightpserver/bin directory and run the following command to stop the secondary server:
tssh server stop secondary
- On the computer on which the existing version of the primary Presentation Server is installed, perform step 1 through step 3 of to upgrade the primary Presentation Server silently.
- On the computer on which the existing version of the secondary Presentation Server is installed, perform step 1 through step 3 of to upgrade the secondary Presentation Server silently.