You can download the installers for remote administration console through Central Monitoring Administration. From a remote administrator console, you can connect to any Infrastructure Management Server and perform the following administration tasks:
- Checking the status of adapter instances for BMC PATROL
- Triggering data synchronization
- Configuring and controlling data collection with adapters, such as for HP Operations Manager and IBM Tivoli Monitoring
To download and install administrator console software
- Log on to the TrueSight console. In the navigation pane, expand Administration and click Central Monitoring Administration. The Central Monitoring Administration opens in a new tab.
- In Central Monitoring Administration, in the navigation pane, click the Repository drawer, and select Administrator Console.
- From the Infrastructure Management Admin Software table, select the appropriate administrator console installation utility depending on the operating system, and save the file to the computer on which you want to install the software.
- Run the installer and follow the directions on the installation utility pages to install the administrator console.
For complete installation instructions, see
Installing Infrastructure Management administrator console on remote computers