This section provides detailed information for administrators about managing App Visibility components and settings to ensure that diagnostics data is available and persisted correctly.
App Visibility includes the following configuration components:
- Properties files contain the configuration of the App Visibility component computers and connections.
- Policy files contain the configuration parameters for agents and collectors.
The following topics provide information about how to configure and manage the App Visibility database and components.
- Changing the App Visibility agent settings
- Changing App Visibility collector settings
- Changing App Visibility portal settings
- Changing App Visibility proxy settings
- Configuring an App Visibility agent policy to collect and monitor application information
- Changing security certificates in App Visibility components
- Changing security certificates on Synthetic TEA Agents
- Changing the App Visibility database password
- Backing up and recovering the App Visibility database
- Backing up and recovering App Visibility agent policy files
- Viewing App Visibility agent status and properties