This section provides information about what is new or changed in this space, including urgent issues, documentation updates, service packs, and patches.
To stay informed of changes to this list, click the icon on the top of this page.
|September 23, 2019||2.0.00 features|
PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database 2.0.00 provides the following features:
- Ability to monitor the fast recovery area
- Ability to monitor RAC databases
- Ability to monitor Oracle Automatic Storage Management
|March 12, 2019||Technical bulletins||Added platform support|
|December 10, 2018||Technical bulletins||Added platform support|
September 19, 2018
PATROL for Oracle Enterprise Database provides the following features:
- Automatic discovery and monitoring of the configured environment
- Monitor the Oracle database health
- Filter tablespaces
- Set alert for jobs
- Detailed annotation messages
- Create custom SQL queries
- Agent actions to enable debug
Ready-made PDFs are available on the PDFs page. You can also create a custom PDF.
Click here to see the steps.
The BMC Documentation portal gives you the ability to generate PDF and Microsoft Word documents of single pages, and to create PDF exports of multiple pages in a space.
Creating PDF and Word exports
You can create a PDF of a page or a set of pages. (Non-English page exports are not supported.) You can also create a Word document of the current page.
To export to PDF or Word
- From the Tools menu in the upper-right, select a format:
- Export to Word to export the current page to Word format
- Export to PDF to export the current page or a set of pages to PDF
- If exporting to PDF, select what you want to export:
For example, selecting This page and its children from the home page exports the entire space to PDF.
- Only this page to export the current page
- This page and its children to export a set of pages