- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Storage Management Software
- TKU 2019-Apr-1
- Change History
- Symantec VERITAS Enterprise Administrator - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- Symantec VERITAS Enterprise Administrator - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
Veritas Enterprise Administrator (VEA) is used to administer disks, volumes, and file systems on local or remote machines.
VEA consists of a server and a client.
The server runs on a machine that is running the application to be monitored, such as VERITAS Volume Manager.
The client runs on Windows, HP, Linux, Solaris, and AIX machines that support the Java Runtime Environment.