- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Relational Database Management Systems
- TKU 2019-04-1
- Change History
- Sybase Replication Agent - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- Sybase Replication Agent - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
A Replication Agent is a Replication Server client that retrieves information from the transaction log for a primary database and formats it for the primary Replication Server.
Replication Agent detects changes to primary data and ignores changes to non-primary data. Using Log Transfer Language (LTL), a subset of Replication Control Language (RCL), Replication Agent sends changes in primary data to the primary Replication Server, which distributes the information to replicate databases.
A Replication Agent performs these tasks: