- Discover with BMC Discovery
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Software AG
- Other Integration and Process Automation Middleware
- TKU 2017-Apr-1
- Change History
- [Software AG My webMethods Server - Change History]
- Reports & Attributes
- [Software AG My webMethods Server - Reports & Attributes]
- Publisher Link
My webMethods Server(MWS) is a run-time container for functions made available by webMethods applications. The user interface in which you perform these functions is called My webMethods. My webMethods provides a ready-made environment in which users can perform functions on webMethods applications, and administrators can manage access to those functions. In addition, My webMethods Server gives you the capability to develop additional user interface pages, and a broad-based set of administrative tools with which to manage the increased capabilities.
To sum up, My webMethods Server provides:
- A Web container for hosting custom Web, portlet, and BPM applications
- The administration and monitoring user interface for most of the webMethods Suite
- The Task Engine that provides human workflow capabilities to the BPM Suite