- Discover with BMC Discovery
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Nonrelational Database Management Systems
- TKU 2017-Jun-1
- Change History
- Redis Redis - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- Redis Redis - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
REDIS is an open source, advanced key-value store. It is often referred to as a data structure server since keys can contain strings, hashes, lists, sets and sorted sets. Redis uses in-memory dataset and to persist it, you can either schedule dumping of the dataset to disk, or set up logging.
Redis server is a process that communicates with a client using a TCP. Redis clients are started on demand as a command-line utilities.