- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Relational Database Management Systems
- TKU 2019-04-1
- Change History
- Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- Oracle TimesTen In-Memory Database - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
TimesTen is a family of real-time infrastructure software products designed for low latency, high-volume data, event and transaction management.
Unlike conventional infrastructure software, TimesTen products are optimized for deployment within the application tier.
They are used intensively in the telecom and financial markets because of their very high performance and robust reliability. They are increasingly being used more broadly for mid-tier data management, for example in e-commerce applications and service-oriented architecture (SOA) infrastructures, because of their performance, low maintenance, flexibility, and reliability.
TimesTen's core Database product uses in-memory database technology to speed access to data. Indexing, query optimization, and storage management, for example, are designed specially for in-memory data access. The result is high throughput and low, predictable response times, even on commodity hardware.