- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Identity and Access Management
- TKU 2019-04-1
- Change History
- OpenLDAP OpenLDAP - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- OpenLDAP OpenLDAP - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
A Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (LDAP), is a protocol for operations with a directory services. Directory is normally a database optimized for read access, that still supports lookup an update capabilities, as well as searching and browsing. The LDAP is commonly used for centralized authentication.