- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- System and Network Management Software
- TKU 2019-04-1
- Change History
- IBM Tivoli Remote Control - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- IBM Tivoli Remote Control - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
IBM Tivoli Remote Control is a solution to support and control PCs and servers from a central location, with easy access to information targets, users and session activity.
View and control remote desktops and workstations anywhere on your network with tools that include central logging, video session capture and full data stream encryption.
- Enables organizations to remotely manage thousands of PCs and servers from a central location
- Allows PC problems to be resolved remotely, helping to reduce expensive onsite visits by IT staff
- Offers new session modes, including Guidance, File Transfer, Chat and facilitates collaboration and escalation processes, for improved problem resolution
- Supports Federal Desktop Core Configuration (FDCC) and also supports the U.S. Federal Government FIPs 140-2 standard for data encryption
- Enhances security with centralized logging and video recordings—you can now transform and share recordings between various applications and organizations.
- Supports firewall security practices and works over firewalls with the least amount of intrusion
- Features an improved Java™ console that can enhance IT productivity
- Provides Active Directory/Lightweight Directory Access Protocol (AD/LDAP) authentication and data synchronization
- Provides customizable reporting capabilities