- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Identity and Access Management
- TKU 2019-04-1
- Change History
- IBM Tivoli License Compliance Manager - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- IBM Tivoli License Compliance Manager - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
IBM Tivoli License Compliance Manager (TLCM) helps manage software costs and license compliance.
It identifies software inventory, measures use activity, and automatically links complex license entitlements, enabling IT to align software spending with business priorities.
- Helps IT proactively manage and verify increasingly complex software license compliance, and reduce unnecessary license fees by identifying software inventory with no or low use activity
- Enables monitoring of software use trends to plan financially optimal software migrations and license model changes, data center consolidations, outsourcing and in-sourcing events, mergers and acquisitions, and disaster-recovery planning
- Facilitates preparation for contract negations by providing a complete view of software deployment across the enterprise
- Helps generate cost savings by automating the manual data collection process needed for license compliance audits, redundant software cost control, contract negotiations, and budget planning
- Enhances the charge-back process by allocating the expensive low use software to the appropriate department
- Operating systems supported: AIX, HP-UX, i family, Linux, Solaris (Sun microsystems), Windows