- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Performance Management Software
- TKU 2014-Jan-1
- Change History
- IBM Tivoli CAM for Transactions - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- IBM Tivoli CAM for Transactions - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
IBM Tivoli Composite Application Manager for Transactions helps organizations more quickly and easily detect and isolate transaction response and availability issues, enabling faster problem resolution.
- Enable proactive management of transactions, identifying bottlenecks and other potential problems before they impact customer satisfaction;
- Detect and isolate response time and availability problems more quickly;
- Monitor end-user response time for both Web and Microsoft Windows applications using both robotic and real-user analysis capabilities;
- Use auto-generated topology mappings to follow the path of a user transaction across the domains of your infrastructure
in a process that is transparent to end users;
- Launch in-context SME capabilities for deep-dive analysis directly from the topology mapping;
- Integrate seamlessly with other IBM Service Management and IBM Tivoli software products to provide end-to-end management of your applications.
Core component of Tivoli CAM for Transactions is IBM Tivoli Transaction Tracking, which consists of the following components: