- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Identity and Access Management
- TKU 2019-04-1
- Change History
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager for eBusiness - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- IBM Tivoli Access Manager for eBusiness - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
IBM Tivoli Access Manager for e-business is a versatile solution for authentication and authorization problems.
It manages growth and complexity, controls management costs, and addresses the difficulty of executing security policies across a wide range of Web and application resources.
- Defines and manages centralized authentication, access, and audit policy for a broad range of business initiatives
- Establishes new audit and reporting service which collects audit data from multiple enforcement points as well as from other platforms and security applications
- Enables flexible SSO to Web-based applications that can span multiple sites or domains with a range of SSO options, to eliminate help-desk calls and other security problems associated with multiple passwords
- Leverages common security policy model with the Tivoli Access Manager family of products to extend support to other resources
- Manage and secure your business environments from your existing hardware (mainframe, PCs, servers) and operating system platforms including Windows, Linux, AIX, Solaris, and HP-UX
- Provides a modular authorization architecture that separates security code from application code
- Operating systems supported: AIX, HP Unix, Linux, Sun Solaris, Windows