TKU July 2011
In TKU July 2011 there was a major update. This:
- Added an extra trigger for the Windows Server component
- Added extra versioning methods to the Windows Server
- Added modelling for the UNIX Server
TKU October 2011
In TKU October 2011 the UNIX Server pattern was significantly updated.
- The trigger was simplified to use a single process which is the main (and parent) process of the server component. The other processes that were in the trigger are now added as associated processes to the SI.
- Regular expression used in the file versioning approach was improved based on customer feedback to allow the pattern to handle file contents produced by a wider range of versions of the product.
TKU November 2013
In TKU November 2013 the following changes were made:
- The regular expression used for file versioning was slightly altered
- The SI type was updated to reflect the modern name of the product where applicable
- Product and publisher attributes were added
TKU April 2014
In TKU April 2014 the following changes were made to the Server pattern:
- Node name now retrieved from Windows Service and, if available, used in key
- Corrected WMI query versioning
- Added additional regular expression to package versioning
TKU October 2018
Added os_class to the Software Instances
TKU December 2018 to February 2019
In TKU December 2018 we:
These changes introduced two bugs. We fixed one in TKU January 2019 and one in TKU February 2019
TKU March 2019
From TKU March 2019 we report session attribute information on UNIX as well as Windows
TKU April 2019
In TKU April 2019 the following changes were made:
- Pattern runCommands updated.
TKU July 2019
In TKU July 2019 the value of the publisher metadata attribute and the publisher attribute on the SI were corrected.