- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Data Integration and Access Software
- TKU 2019-04-1
- Change History
- IBM Informix Enterprise Gateway Manager with DRDA - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- IBM Informix Enterprise Gateway Manager with DRDA - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
Informix Enterprise Gateway with DRDA acts as a bridge, or gateway, between an Informix client application and a DRDA-compliant database server. The Gateway allows you to access information from a DRDA compliant
database with an Informix client application. The technology underlying the Gateway is based on the DRDA protocol, as defined by IBM. The Gateway enables an Informix client application to access and modify information in a database that supports the DRDA protocols.
The Distributed Relational Database Architecture (DRDA) defined by IBM is a set of protocols that software manufacturers can follow to develop connectivity solutions between heterogeneous relational database management environments. DRDA defines what you must exchange and how you must exchange it to coordinate communication between an application requestor (AR) and an application server (AS).