- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Data Integration and Access Software
- TKU 2014-Mar-1
- Change History
- IBM InfoSphere Federation Server - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- IBM InfoSphere Federation Server - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
IBM InfoSphere Federation Server (previously known as IBM WebSphere Federation Server) allows users to access and integrate diverse data and content sources as if they were a single resource - regardless of where the information resides. Also it enables:
- Combine data from disparate sources such as DB2, Oracle, and SQL Server into a single virtual view
- Access, join, and manipulate data of different formats such as relational, mainframe, and XML from the same interface
- Interface with standard SQL tools, development environments, portals and other standard IT infrastructure components
- Incorporate data from multiple sources such as up-to-the-minute inventory, sales, and customer information into reports and analytics with a single query
- Insert, delete, or update multiple data sources simultaneously no matter where the information is located
- Implement security policies throughout the unified view of the enterprise.
- Enable hybrid data warehousing by collating up-to-date information from production systems with historical information from enterprise data warehouses