- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- End-User Query, Reporting, and Analysis
- TKU 2014-Oct-1
- Change History
- IBM InfoSphere Data Event Publisher - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- IBM InfoSphere Data Event Publisher - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
IBM InfoSphere Data Event Publisher offers efficient changed-data solutions that enable many types of business scenarios.
This solution publishes changed-data events that can drive updated data into critical applications, facilitating business integration processes.
- Complements and extends other process and data integration infrastructure investments.
- Eliminates the hand coding typically required to detect DB2 data changes made by operational applications
- Removes data event capture processing from the operational application, reducing overhead in the transaction path
- Provides a single integration point—the source data—for data events that can be initiated by multiple applications
- Makes the data event capture independent of the structure or processing flow of underlying applications
- Reduces latency for delivery of DB2 data changes through ETL tools like InfoSphere DataStage
- Features significant performance improvements and many enhancements that simplify administration and monitoring support.