- Discover with BMC Discovery
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Clustering and Availability Software
- TKU 2016-Apr-1
- Change History
- HP ServiceGuard - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- HP ServiceGuard - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
HP Serviceguard is specialized software for protecting mission-critical applications from a wide variety of hardware and software failures. With Serviceguard, multiple servers (nodes) and/or server partitions are organized into an enterprise cluster that delivers highly available application services to LAN-attached clients. HP Serviceguard monitors the health of each node and rapidly responds to failures in a way that minimizes or eliminates application downtime.
- Raid automatic detection and recovery time
- Ability to survive multiple node failures
- Fast failback
- Rolling upgrades
- Integration with the HP Virtual Server Environment
- Multiple cluster configurations—active-active, active-standby, and rotating standby
- Mixed Serviceguard cluster support of HP 9000 and HP Integrity servers
- Support for multiple operating systems (HP-UX and Linux)