- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Performance Management Software
- TKU 2019-04-1
- Change History
- HP Performance Manager - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- HP Performance Manager - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
HP Performance Manager is a web-based analysis tool that helps you evaluate system performance, look at usage trends, and compare performance between systems. Using HP Performance Manager you can display any of the following:
- Graphs such as line, bar or area
- Forecast graphs
- Tables for data such as process details
- Baseline graphs
- Dynamic graphs in Java format that allow you to turn off display of individual metrics or hover over a point on a graph and see the values displayed
As part of HP Performance Manager you can also use the HP Performance Manager Planner. The Planner function uses time-series based statistical forecasting techniques to predict the service demands of your users. It helps you make more reliable decisions on when to acquire additional resources or adjust system load to meet changing demands.