- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Content Management
- TKU 2013-Oct-1
- Change History
- EMC Documentum Content Server - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- EMC Documentum Content Server - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
EMC Documentum Content Server governs the EMC Documentum content repository and enables a rich set of content management services for controlling both content and processes throughout distributed enterprises. Content Server enables organizations to store, manage, and deploy all types of content including HTML and XML, graphics, multimedia, other types of rich media, and traditional documents created with desktop applications.
Key features are...
- Service-oriented frame: Expose EMC Documentum award-winning capabilities as services in support of your service-oriented architecture when you use Content Server.
- Easy integration: Leverage a global, distributed repository and open, standards-based architecture for seamless integration with other data and content sources.
- Compliance: Adhere to mandated regulations and good business practices.
- Industrial-strength scalability: Handle terabytes of information and thousands of simultaneous users - even millions in the case of Web content management.
- Robust security: Leverage the EMC Documentum repository as a secure vault for enterprise content, taking advantage of the fact that Content Server is Common Criteria-certified by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
- Distributed architecture: Use geographically-distributed environments with a distributed architecture supporting content replication and federated management.
- Globalisation: Gain a UNICODE-based server that supports content, metadata, and search in any language, managing multiple translations of a content asset as a single entity with rules for language-specific delivery and fallback.