- Discover with BMC Discovery
This product can be discovered by Enterprise version of BMC Discovery, but you can still Download our free Community Edition to discover [other products] !
- What is this?
- This is a product information page, containing details of the information that BMC Discovery gathers about a product and how it is obtained.
- Product Name
- Publisher Page
- Clustering and Availability Software
- TKU 2019-04-1
- Change History
- ClusterLabs Pacemaker - Change History
- Reports & Attributes
- ClusterLabs Pacemaker - Reports & Attributes
- Publisher Link
Pacemaker is a tool for detecting and recovering from failures in clustered host systems. It works with clustering infrastructure such as Corosync Cluster Engine or Heartbeat.
Pacemaker is a part of Linux-HA Cluster solution. You can visit that page to get more information about how Pacemaker related with other components of the cluster.