In TKU February we made some minor changes to ensure the pattern works correctly with version 7.5 of the product
In TKU March we made various changes to improve the pattern for older versions of the product. In particular:
In TKU May a change was made to a search to help improve performance.
In TKU July a minor change was made to improve performance
In TKU August 2010 there were some slight changes to prevent race conditions that could occur when the Software Instance was searched for before it was added to the datastore
In TKU September 2010 some slight improvements were made with the links to remote Software Instances
In TKU March 2012 checks are now made that install_root or workspace are defined before use
In TKU June 2012 added support for IPv6 and replaced part of code with related_sis_search function
In TKU July 2012 fixed bug caused by adding list to node set
In TKU November 2012 Pattern updated to set product version in a format of upto 3 levels.
In TKU February 2013 Updated pattern to set type as "BMC Configuration Management Tuner" for versions prior to 7.3